KAAVIRA HERBAL BATH SOAPS
People use Kaavira Herbal Bath Soaps because :
It softens and moisturizes the skin
It bring glow to tired skin
It is TFM 76% Grade 1 Herbal soap
TFM means Total Fatty Matter.
- Soap is made up of two materials; soap and other ingredients.
- TFM measures the amount of soap in a product. It describes the quality of the soap.
- There are three grades of TFM. TFM with 75% minimum is considered as grade 1 soap.
- Kaavira’s soap is grade 1 soap and it has more of soap and less of other ingredients.
- In market there are few soaps available which have more of other constituents and less of soap. They are grade 2 or of grade 3.
- We offer differentiating product which has high cleansing efficiency and is not harmful to your skin unlike other soaps.
How to use it ?