Support : +91 9028641012
It softens and moisturizes the skin
It bring glow to tired skin
It is TFM 76% Grade 1 Herbal soap
TFM means Total Fatty Matter.
- Soap is made up of two materials; soap and other ingredients.
- TFM measures the amount of soap in a product. It describes the quality of the soap.
- There are three grades of TFM. TFM with 75% minimum is considered as grade 1 soap.
- Kaavira’s soap is grade 1 soap and it has more of soap and less of other ingredients.
- In market there are few soaps available which have more of other constituents and less of soap. They are grade 2 or of grade 3.
- We offer differentiating product which has high cleansing efficiency and is not harmful to your skin unlike other soaps.
Use it every day while bathing for better skin.
This product is available in 75 gm.
There are 3 different variants available :
- Sandal soap
- Cream and Honey Soap
- Turmeric and Neem Soap
"I am daily user of kaavira’s Soap. I use it in all the seasons, summer, monsoon and winter. It keeps my skin clear and clean."
- Sania Pawar, Shirol.
"I am Kavita, Previously when I used different soaps I had rough and dry skin after usage. But I feel my skin as smooth when I use Kaavira’s soap."
- Kavita Mhatre, Pune.
Copyright © 2016 to Kaavira Naturals. | All Rights Reserved. |
Website Developer - Hundia Infosys